axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject [axis2] Releasing 1.5.1
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 20:34:28 GMT
Hi folks:

So, there are currently no JIRAs left targeted for 1.5.1, and there were at
least a few major fixes (in particular the CLOSE_WAIT issues, transport
deployer fix, and the module versioning stuff) since 1.5 that I for one would
really like to get out into the world ASAP.

What needs to happen before we release 1.5.1?  We need to do a transports
release for sure, but that doesn't absolutely need to block 1.5.1, right?
Ditto with Rampart / Sandesha - we should get those out ASAP (and the teams
are working on it IIRC) but again putting out 1.5.1 shouldn't be gated on that.

I'll clean up the docs a bit, but aside from that are people OK if I get the
release train rolling to get these fixes out?

Thanks,
--Glen