axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From D G <demet...@ece.neu.edu>
Subject Re: Apache CFX
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 21:28:42 GMT
Sagara apologies for the extra email in you inboxes - even though if
you have been on this list long enough you would find that people even
ask where their list cat is. First the CFX list didn't respond
positively in a bit now and second the WSDL2EverythingAndAnything
tools are fairly relevant here as well don't you think?
In any case within one response I got what I needed (thus this list
help) and my next email I promise will be all about Axising ;)

Cheers

On Aug 6, 2009, at 2:56 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com