axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Rohit Bhagwat" <Rohit_Bhag...@GLIC.com>
Subject Query regarding Axis2 CORBA module
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:14:44 GMT
Hi,

My client has a CORBA application running on Borland Visibroker. We plan
to use  Axis2 CORBA module to expose the CORBA server as webservice.
The CORBA server is written in C++ and the CORBA client is written is
Java.

(1) As the CORBA server is written in C++,  shall we use Axis2/Java  or
Axis2/C?

(2) Currently the client is paying heavy licensing costs of Borland
Visibroker. Is there a way to get rid of Visibroker with minimal code
changes to the server code

Thanks & Regards,
Rohit

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
message and any attachments.  Thank you.