axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Any plans for WSDL2Java to generate services.xml including WS-Policy?
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:39:11 GMT
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 5:20 AM, Dennis Sosnoski <dms@sosnoski.com> wrote:

> The WSDL2Java codegen for server-side deployment appears to ignore any
> WS-Policy information in the WSDL (unlike the client-side code generation,
> which builds code to attach the policy information to the appropriate
> description components). Are there any plans to include WS-Policy
> information in the generated services.xml so that users starting from WSDL
> won't need to add this manually?

When generating the code for server side it adds the wsdl to the service
archive. Therefore at the deployment time Axis2 builds the Axis object
structure using the given wsdl and hence Axis2 object structure contains the
polices.
Isn't this work for you? But I think you need to add the rampart specific
polices (keystore, passwords) to service.xml.

thanks,
Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi