axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sumit Shah" <Sumit.S...@cgifederal.com>
Subject RE: The entity name must immediately follow the '&' in the entity reference
Date Sat, 25 Jul 2009 03:52:36 GMT
Basically this is the stack trace. It seems like the error is thrown by the Axis2 SOAPMessageFormatter.
I do not know if this is a bug in Axis2 or Xerces? I would appreciate if someone could please
confirm it and let me know if you have any suggestions for a fix.

FYI..This is in Axis2 1.4

Thanks
Sumit

<soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:Server</faultcode><faultstring>ParseError
at [row,col]:[1,3137]

Message: The entity name must immediately follow the '&amp;' in the entity reference.</faultstring><detail><Exception>org.apache.axis2.AxisFault:
ParseError at [row,col]:[1,3137]

Message: The entity name must immediately follow the '&amp;' in the entity reference.

                at org.apache.axis2.AxisFault.makeFault(AxisFault.java:430)

                at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SOAPMessageFormatter.writeTo(SOAPMessageFormatter.java:83)

                at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.sendUsingOutputStream(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:330)

                at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender.invoke(CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java:213)

                at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.send(AxisEngine.java:448)

                at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.invokeBusinessLogic(AbstractInOutMessageReceiver.java:43)

                at org.apache.axis2.receivers.AbstractMessageReceiver.receive(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:100)

                at org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receive(AxisEngine.java:176)

                at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.HTTPTransportUtils.processHTTPPostRequest(HTTPTransportUtils.java:275)

                at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(AxisServlet.java:131)

                at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)

                at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)