axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Planning for release 1.5.1
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 21:55:29 GMT
[Switching to dev list; first part of the discussion is in AXIS2-4371]

> +1, Andreas.  Can you merge your fixes over to the branch and I'll update the version
number over there?

Does it mean that we continue to use the existing 1.5 branch? Do we
have a tool (Maven release plugin?) to change the version numbers or
can this only be done manually?

There is also another decision to take: if we start to work on 1.5.1,
we will run again into the module version mess: we will have to use
1.51 instead of 1.5.1 for the version number of all modules. I fixed
this issue on the trunk (see AXIS2-4034), so we need to decide if we
merge these changes to the 1.5 branch. Note that the price to pay is a
minor API change in the AxisModule class (the version attribute is no
longer a String, but a Version object).

Andreas