axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Rampart performance - always expands OM?
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 03:22:20 GMT
Hi Deepal
            All the handlers in Rampart to a initial check to see whether
Rampart is engaged and return immediately if not engaged but Dennis's
scenario is different. In his scenario

1.) Rampart is engaged to service/client
2.) Service/client doesn't have security policy / configuration associated
with it.

In this scenario also we don't need to do the OM -> DOM convention as
Rampart won't be doing any processing in this scenario too. It's a problem
of where these checks are done. These checks has to be done immediately
before any processing is done. I will look in to this. Dennis, please go
ahead and create a JIRA under Rampart project.

regards,
Nandana

--
Nandana Mihindukulasooriya