axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Senthil Sona <sws...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: How to send more than one soap envelope in one request
Date Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:27:58 GMT

Hi Paul,

      The requirement is, when server sends a response to the client it
checks in the database whether any pending response is present to be send.
If yes, then it takes those responses also and send all the responses  as
one response. The pending responses present in the database is also a soap
envelope response.

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.