axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Senthil Sona <sws...@cisco.com>
Subject how to engage module in the code from where we invoke the webservice??
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 11:48:39 GMT

Hi Team,

    I have two webservices. One is server service and one is client service.
>From the server service, i am calling the client service. I have one custom
module engaged in both the service's service.xml. But when i call the client
service from the server service, its custom module dont get execute. If i
explicitly write the code "sender.engageModule("mesha")" then server's side
custom module is executing.
   I dont want to hardcode the engageModule funtion in my server service
class. Is there any way to execute server' service custom module when i cal
the client service from it?

Thanks,
Swapna Soni.