axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jijisv <jij...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 memory leak with backport util
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 19:09:30 GMT

I am using Axis 1.4.1.

Initially I thought the issue is with axiom, so I upgraded the axiom impl to
1.2.8, but the issue is not solved.

Please find the code below.

		try {

		    String tns = "http://schemas.sample.com/1.0";
		    QName srvcQName = new QName(tns, "HelloWorldService");
		    QName portQName = new QName(tns, "HelloWorldServiceEndpoint");
		    Service svc = Service.create(srvcQName);
		    svc.addPort(portQName, SOAPBinding.SOAP12HTTP_BINDING,
"http://localhost:8080/hw/services/HelloWorldService");
		    Dispatch<Source> dispatch = svc.createDispatch(portQName,
Source.class, Service.Mode.PAYLOAD);
		    dispatch.getRequestContext().put(HTTPConstants.HTTP_PROTOCOL_VERSION,
"HTTP/1.0");

		    StringReader reader = new StringReader("<HelloWorldRequest><Name>Hi
there</Name></HelloWorldRequest>");
		    Source request = new StreamSource(reader);

		    MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager connMgr = new
MultiThreadedHttpConnectionManager();
		    HttpClient client = new HttpClient(connMgr);
		    dispatch.getRequestContext().put(HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT,
"true");
		    dispatch.getRequestContext().put(HTTPConstants.CACHED_HTTP_CLIENT,
client);

		    Source response;
		    try {
		        response = dispatch.invoke(request);