axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Norio Sasagawa <n-sasag...@ka2.so-net.ne.jp>
Subject Re: I want to send and receive my own Java class object. Is it possible on Axis?
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 12:06:33 GMT
Dear Chinmoy-san,

I've tried this at my office, but it's failed.
Reproduce process is as follows.
(1)make ReturnInfo.java and Test.java on %AXIS_HOME%\.
(2)%AXIS_HOME%\javac Test.java.
(3)verify that the class files are made.
(4)Copy the ReturnInfo.java and Test.java to %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis\.
(5)%TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps\axis\javac Test.java.
(6)verify that the class files are made.
(7)rename Test.java to Test.jws.
(8)copy the ReturnInfo.java to %TOMCAT_HOME%\\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes.
(9)compile it.
(10)verify that the class file is made.
(11)launch the TomCat.
(12)access to http://localhost:8080/axis/Test.jws?wsdl
(13)verify that the wsdl is displayed.
(15)%AXIS_HOME%\java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java http://localhost:8080/axis/Test.jws?wsdl
(16)verify that the java files are made into %AXIS_HOME%\localhost\axis\Test_jws
(17)compile them by javac -encoding utf-8 *.java
(18)compile errors are occurred, saying "DefaultNamespace.ReturnInfo" not defined.
(19)verify that the ReturnInfo.java is made on %AXIS_HOME%\DefaultNamespace
(20)compile it.
(22)compile them by javac -encoding utf-8 *.java
(23)errors are still remained.
That's all.

If you have the sample code for returning the own class to client, please show it to me.

Any help will be appreciate.
Thanks in advance.

Norio Sasagawa