axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sirasani, Balaji" <Balaji.Siras...@ca.com>
Subject RE: Reading environment variables in services.xml
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 15:08:18 GMT
Create the service.xml at runtime (programatically).....

Can you please share any examples if you have?

From: Chinmoy Chakraborty [mailto:cchinu@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 8:34 PM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Reading environment variables in services.xml

Can we define targetnamespace and service name at runtime? i.e by
reading environment variable is it possible to set targetnamespace and
service name in services.xml.

-- Yes you can. Create the service.xml at runtime (programatically) and
deploy the service programatically at runtime..make sure you deploy the
service before calling it..

Chinmoy

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Sirasani, Balaji
Is there a way to read environment variables in services.xml?

Can we define targetnamespace and service name at runtime? i.e by
reading environment variable is it possible to set targetnamespace and
service name in services.xml.

And also is there a way to define targetnamespace in build.xml?

Thanks,

 Balaji