axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving Axis Observer behaviour
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 20:07:37 GMT
You are correct, how about the following (I know which is not 100% correct)

Let's change AxisEvent to hold the reference to an AxisDescription. We
can set that only if the even type is engage of disengage, for example
if we engage to a service then description would be an AxisService.

What do you think?

Deepal

--
Thank you!