axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Neil Youngman" <Neil.Young...@wirefast.com>
Subject Forcing Endpoint URLs in WSDL for POJOs
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 13:34:08 GMT
As nobody on the Axis users list has come up with a viable solution for getting an https URL
in an endpoint returned from an http request, when an Apache proxy forwards a request received
on https to an axis2 server on http, I am going to have to modify the code locally :-(

I can see that the AxisService2WSDL11.generateSOAP11Port() is where the relevant WSDL is created
and I could brute force it there, but that's pretty nasty. That gets it's endpoints from AxisService.getEndpoints()
but I haven't been able to trace exactly where they are set.

I guess there are 2 questions really.

1. Where is the AxisService.endpointMap filled in? I have been able to trace a couple of calls
to AxisService.addEndpoint() , but they only seem to be adding null values, so they are obviously
not the right calls.

2. If I do change them in the AxisService would this be undesirable? I can't say I'm familiar
with the design philosophy, so I don't know what else this might adversely affect.

Neil Youngman

Neil Youngman
Developer
Wirefast Limited

Wirefast provides secure corporate messaging services.
See our messaging solutions at http://www.wirefast.com/
Please consider the environment.
Does this email or attachment need to be printed?
for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please
notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this
email by mistake and delete this email from your system.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore
of this message which arise as a result of email transmission.
Wirefast Limited is registered in England & Wales
Company number: 03865860
Registered Office: 7/10 Chandos Street, Cavendish Square, London, W1G 9DQ