axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Senthil Sona <>
Subject Re: How to terminate InFlow and start OutFlow in the custom handler of axis2
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 14:47:11 GMT

Hi Deepal,

   Thanks for your reply. If we set the AxisEngine.sendFault(msgContext) in
inflow handler, it will execute the outFaultFlow but client program wotn get
any response and we are getting org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Read timed out
exception. And its again and again executing the inflow handler. For testing
purpose i have written
"This is inFlow");
 in the inFlowhandler class and its getting execute again and again. But i
want it should get execute only once when request comes from client and it
should do validation of that request message, if something is wrong then
outflow or OutFaultFlow should get execute and send the proper error
response to client and should get terminate there only. Once we get any
validation error in inFlow handler, it should not process further engaged
module and request should terminate in inFlow and from there client should
get response via outFlow or outFaultFlow.

   We are engaging the sandesha and rampart from in the client program only.

Could you please let us know how to achieve this functionality.

Swapna Soni.