axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Anyone running all tests?
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 09:40:44 GMT
I noticed that there are no recent snapshot builds on
people.apache.org (last trunk build is 03-Apr-2009, 1.5 branch is
06-Apr-2009). I think there is a problem with the profile that is
triggered when building Axis2 together with the transports. I
attempted to correct that in r763148 in trunk. Does anybody know where
these snapshots are built?

Andreas