axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MTOM Policy in Axis2 1.5
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 11:30:45 GMT
Hi Dobri,
     Sorry I was on vacation, just noticed the mail. It seems we have some
improvements in the trunk which are not there in the 1.5 branch. I created
an issue and attached the patch that is needed to bring those improvements
to Axis2 1.5 branch.But as this is the last minute change, I think it's
Glen's call whether to apply these to 1.5 branch or not. I tested locally
with changes and everything was fine and these changes doesn't have any
cross cutting issues. But let's wait for Glen's opinion.

thanks,
Nandana

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-4313

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 6:55 PM, Dobri Kitipov <kdobrik.axis2@googlemail.com