axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruwan Linton <ruwan.lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Requirement to update the ListenerManager class
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 10:25:12 GMT
Hi devs,

Synapse 1.3 is going to depend on the axis2 1.5 release and we need an
enhancement in the ListenerManager class, so that we can add transport
listeners to the ListenerManager without starting but just initializing
them. We want to start the ListenerManager only after initializing Synapse
in order to prevent the access to the Synapse proxy services before the
system is properly initialized.

At the same time we need a mechanism to start the ListenerManager without
adding the ShutdownHook thread. I can do these changes on trunk, but since
Synapse 1.3 depends on the Axis2 1.5 we need to get this fix into the axis2
1.5 branch as well. Shall I attach a patch so that someone who is working on
the release can review and commit that to the branch?

Thanks,
Ruwan

--
Ruwan Linton