axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing transports 1.0 - dependency resolutions
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 05:53:34 GMT
Jarek Gawor wrote:

>> You can take back just http and local into Axis2 if that makes the release
>> possible, but not base. AFAIK the base had no relationship with the Axis2
>> http transport. I do not think the tcp transport has much value to vanilla
>> Axis2 either..
>>

> Transport base has lots of dependencies on Axis2 and transport http
> has dependencies on transport base (and Axis2). So transport base has
> to move if we decide to move it.
No, only the following two classes are using a two utility classes,
which can be fixed easily. Like I said, the base will remain in the
transports module - whether it be under commons or back again in Synapse.

./src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/CommonsHTTPTransportSender.java
./src/org/apache/axis2/transport/http/AxisServlet.java

> I mentioned tcp and local transport modules because they are currently enabled in Axis2
conf.xml file so
> we would need to update the configuration at least.

thats fine

cheers
asankha

--