axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improvements to Axis2 Faulty Services Handling
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 04:09:17 GMT
Hi Sameera,

It is good that you bring this, actually making a faulty service into a
active service is not a such a difficult task. As I remember correct
what you need to do is to remove the faulty service entry from
axisconfiguration and may be do some modification to deployment engine.

I am always +1 for doing this, but please do not make any hard
dependency to OSGi from axis2 kernel.

Thank you!
Deepal

--