axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From javier <jrb38fr-ax...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Starting and stopping axis2 server
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 09:43:07 GMT
On linux you can create an init script. If you wish to add axis2 as a new service to start
when the machine boots you should add the necessary script to the directory /etc/init.d, search
some examples on Internet. Alternatively you can add:

${AXIS2_HOME}/bin/axis2server.sh > axis2server.log > 2>&1 &

to the /etc/rc.local file.

javier