axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: Is there a nightly build / Maven repo, for the Axis2 1.5 branch?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 19:25:57 GMT
Hi Asankha!

Asankha C. Perera wrote:
> Is there a nightly build off [1] or a Maven repo where nightly snapshots
> are published? If no, are there any plans to set this up?

Nope, no nightly of the 1.5 branch, though such a thing could certainly
be set up if you want to do it.  I'm hoping the release itself happens
pretty soon, as it's been kind of dragging (mostly my fault for not
having cycles to push it through) - at this point we just need to get
the transports 1.0 release out, and I think we're ready to go with an RC
and then the actual release.

Thanks,
--Glen