axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From javier <jrb38fr-ax...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re : Starting and stopping axis2 server
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 10:09:04 GMT
On linux (tested on FC and Ubuntu) you can write two scripts something like:

axis2_start.sh :

#!/bin/bash
nohup ${AXIS2_HOME}/bin/axis2server.sh > axis2server.log 2>&1 &

axis2_stop.sh:

#!/bin/bash
pkill -P $(pgrep axis2server.sh)

For axis2_start you will launch the standalone server on background with the standard output/error
on the axis2server.log file, and you can logout without risk to shut-down your server.

I hope this can be useful

cheers
javier