axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Andreas Veithen" <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r734201 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: addressing/pom.xml saaj/pom.xml
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 09:48:38 GMT
Asankha,

I agree with your changes and I share your point of view that we
should reduce dependencies an the transports to a minimum. From what
I've seen, the problem is simply that some modules depending on
addressing, clustering and/or saaj (the ones you changed) implicitly
rely on the fact that they depend on the transports. Probably it is
just a matter of adding them as dependencies in scope test in the
right places (jaxws, metadata, etc.). I would have corrected that
myself yesterday if it were not for the fact that it takes 50 min to
build the whole Axis2 project :-)

Andreas