axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r734201 - in /webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules: addressing/pom.xml saaj/pom.xml
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2009 03:38:47 GMT
Hi Andreas
> I had to revert this change (and the previous one) because they cause
> the Axis2 build to fail (not in the modules you changed, but in
> modules depending on those, e.g. jaxws and metadata).

Thanks.. and I am sorry I couldn't run the full build of Axis2.. but I
did test the modules I changed, and still think that they should not
make the local and tcp transports required dependencies unless they are
required at runtime

Having unwanted dependencies just makes it difficult for these to be
used by other projects.. I will try to fix this in Axis2 again, or
exclude them from the Synapse build which will just make its pom larger :(

thanks
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera