axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2]Proposal:Change to Handler order resolution Implementation
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:33:25 GMT

> Hi Deepal;
>
> I am not really worried about the above use case (I have already
> worked around this)--it was only a example.
>
> I come across this while working on something similar in my work,
> AFAIK this is "the way" to determine a total order  from partial
> orders, and thought may be the algorithm is useful to Axis2 handler
> resolution as well. Point is this logic is pretty complex and very
> hard to get it right, and therefore using a well known algorithm
> helps.
>
> Anyway, there is nothing like working code, and if people are happy
> with current features we do not want to change it. I would not do it
> unless majority strongly think this should be done.

I am sorry Srinath if you get confused from my previous mail, I did not
tell we should not looking into what you mentioned. What I told was you
can get your handler resolution done with current impl.

And I think what Amila did was something similar to what you mentioned.
As long as you do not break the current use cases, I have no problem of
tuning the handler resolution.

Deepal