axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Looking into open issue 3364
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:24:16 GMT
Hi Irantha,

As I mentioned in the JIRA, I did a local fix and get  that working,
however most of the java2wsdl and some runtime code generation tests
failed. So I did not commit the changes. My changes only involve in
SchemaGenerator, and it is very simple fix. Only thing is to make sure
you get the test cases working. Currently for any input type it sets
minoccurs to 0 , so you just need to change that to 1.

Thank you!
Deepal

--
Thank you!