axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] Axis2 1.5
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 20:04:21 GMT
Hi Jarek:

No new target date as yet.  Clearly we aren't going to make the end of
November. :/

We currently have seven JIRAs targeted for 1.5, two of which are
designated as blockers.  I'd like to at least resolve those two before
cutting a beta, and then hope to resolve all of them before an actual
release.  I have some time tomorrow to look into some code, so I'll see
what I can do.

Anyone else who might have a little time to help out with JIRAs and
general release clean-uppage?

Do folks think we could release a beta next week assuming we can nail
the two blockers?  If we can do that, we still might be able to get 1.5
out by end of year.

Thoughts appreciated.

--Glen