axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "David Illsley" <davidills...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 TLP vote
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:03:32 GMT
This vote is clearly all wrapped up, and I'm not disputing the outcome.

Just so everyone knows, votes are open for a minimum of 72 hours. They
can (and in my experience) often do last longer. It'd have been better
if Glen has specified the period for this vote, but given the size of
the proposal, it was pretty clear that it was a formal vote that would
last until the PMC could be seen to have taken part.

Apache Voting Process: http://apache.org/foundation/voting.html

David