axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 TLP vote
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:08:22 GMT
Glen Daniels wrote:
> So far we have 6 +1s (5 binding) and 3 -1s (2 binding).
>
> This is not a trivial issue, and I'm a bit surprised that more of the
> PMC hasn't voted on this yet.
>
> Please folks, take a minute to at least indicate your opinion on the
> other thread.
I am sorry I am -1 on asking now  , because in Apache as I know (please
correct me if I am wrong) there is something called 72 hours time
interval. If you want to vote you have to vote in that time frame. So
please do not count any votes after the 72 hours time interval (if my
believe is correct).

Thanks ,
Deepal
> Even a +/- 0 would let us know you're paying attention. :)
>
> Thanks,
> --Glen

Thank you!

http://blogs.deepal.org