axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Axis2 as TLP
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 06:23:51 GMT
-1.

I'm voting -1 not because of the actual action of creating a TLP for Axis2
but rather because of the process by which this discussion has ensued. The
discussion has been unpleasant and downright anti-social / anti-community
style and we appear to be pushing forward to fix some problem that is
purportedly going to get fixed by this action without any real basis for
such belief.

I also agree with Chinthaka about keeping Axiom & Neethi too as part of
the TLP - being part of the TLP has no implication on usage in other
projects etc. and I want it kept together because that's where the core
community that developed those and maintain those live.

So, a disappointed -1 from me (binding).

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/