axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Configuring ServiceClient using services.xml
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 17:38:40 GMT
Hi ,
At the Apachecon Alexis and I discussed some improvements to Axis2
client side. Because ODE has faced some problems with Axis2 client API ,
when it come to dynamic invocation. ODE needs to create ServiceClient
from a services.xml and that services.xml file would have all the
configuration need for the service , module to be engaged , policies and
etc... We can create a AxisService from servicebuilder but that does not
engage modules , so someone else has to manually engage modules.
Therefor we need to find a way to create a AxisService in client side
with the correct module engage.

Second ODE would like to populate option object from a configuration
file. To solve those two problems I think it would be great if we can
come up with some other ServiceClient wrapper or add new constructor to
that.So that by giving services.xml and property.xml they can create and
invoke the service.

Thought ?

P.S : Alexis please correct me if I have missed anything.

Thank you!
Deepal

--
Thank you!