axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Asankha Perera <asan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JMS,SMTP sample configurations missing from axis2.xml
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 15:37:03 GMT
Sumedha
> Until recently we used to have commented out blocks of JMS & SMTP
> sample configurations within axis2.xml. But I do not see these now.
> Were these removed on purpose? Or did these get deleted accidentally
> during recent transport module relocation? If so shall I add them back?
> I want to add a sample configuration for XMPP transport & wondering
> where to put it.
Yes, also I noticed that someone had commented the JMSSender from the
default axis2.xml, which makes a default client unable to use the JMS
sender which is quite troublesome for users IMHO. Its not the first time
this happened as I remember :-( .. we should have all possible
transports enabled on the default axis2.xml files, and also include
example configuration options where applicable

asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
http://adroitlogic.org