axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Axis2 as TLP - let's be friendly
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 14:12:31 GMT
Hi All ,

Axis2 mailing list used to be a very active and very friendly mailing
list , so let's try to keep that as it is. I would like to request from
everyone , let's not try to use this list for any personal attack.
Whether we agree with someone or not we all try to do something good for
the project and the community . Whenever I send a reply to any mail in
the list what I have in my mind is to do something good for the project,
and I believe all others do the same. So PLEASE do not start personal
attack.  I know I am new to Apache compared to most of you , but I hope
you will listen to me

Thank you!
Deepal