axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Milinda Pathirage" <>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Axis2 as TLP
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 13:54:20 GMT
As a Axis2/C and WSDL2C(Axis2/Java) contributor, I am -1 on discouraging TLP
for both Java and C versions. Why you suggest to separate them if they share
the same architecture and some tools. Say in case Axis2/C is not in common
TLP, will Axis2/C become a separate TLP? I think common TLP is the best
thing in case we make Axis2 a TLP.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Jochen Wiedmann