axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Sanjaya Karunasena (සංජය)" <sanja...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Cluttering of debug logs for each Parameter add
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 05:31:48 GMT
Usually logging frameworks support configuring different levels of logging at
different package levels. While I am +1 for having a clear separation of
TRACE level messages vs DEBUG level messages, that type of a configuration
could help reduce too many unrelated log messages in the log when
troubleshooting a problem.

Thanks
Sanjaya