axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Nadir Amra <a...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Axis2 as TLP
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2008 03:17:59 GMT
Glen,

Not sure what it means to be TLP, but when you say Axis1 gets retired,
what does that mean?  I currently am working on Axis C++ and do not plan
on stopping and I hope to finally release a final version of 1.6 in the
near future, after which I plan on continuing some enhancements.  So will
I still be able to do that?

Nadir Amra