axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2 JMSListener on Websphere
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2008 01:28:48 GMT

Andreas-
he has geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.jar but the websphere ClassLoader doesnt see it or wont load
the class
try placing -Dibm.cl.verbose=ClassToTrace MainClass in your JAVA_OPTS e.g.
java -Dibm.cl.verbose=ClassToTrace MainClass jar bootstrap.jar
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-dclp1/

HTH
Martin
Disclaimer and confidentiality note