axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nandana Mihindukulasooriya" <nandana....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J 1.5.4 Encryption Performance Question
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 13:36:52 GMT
Hi Shawn,
         I think performance graphs of Rampart2 was quite good compared to
Rampart/WSS4J/Xmlsec and IFAIK, all the four scenarios you tested are
possible with Rampart2 at the moment and  the configuration is almost
similar to Apache Rampart. One thing you can do is to run the benchmark
against the new implementation on AXIOM and observe the performance
improvements.

thanks,
nandana