axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSS4J 1.5.4 Encryption Performance Question
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 08:49:50 GMT
Werner

A group of four students from the University of Morutuwa built a
WS-Security implementation architected directly on top of Axiom as
their final year project. Saliya (copied) is one of them, plus
Sameera, Isuru and Kalani. (Forgive me for excluding their surnames).
They called this "Rampart2" as a code-name, but of course naming would
need to be decided by the community. AFAIK they intend to contribute
this to the WS project - and the contribution of canonicalization into
Axiom is the first step they have taken.

My understanding is that they have submitted a paper on this to the
IITC conference, so the paper will be published at the end of the
month. In the meantime, if you contact Saliya, I'm sure he can share a
pre-press version. Saliya also mentioned he is planning to share some
results in a blog.

Paul

Paul Fremantle
Co-Founder and CTO, WSO2