axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: supporting multiple message receivers for a given operation
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 20:44:20 GMT
Dude, the details of such mapping is dependent on the actual service at
hand. Again, see WSDL 2.0 HTTP binding (which you know). How do you
propose handling that before the service is determined?

Yes, we can do it in a handler that runs post-dispatch. And the difference
between that and the MR is ??

Sanjiva.

Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/