axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Weinstein <Jason.Weinst...@Sun.COM>
Subject I would like to utilize the axis framework to generate java code for wsdls which are not soap based.
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 03:56:36 GMT
I would like to utilize the axis framework to generate java code for
wsdls which are not soap based.

I am looking to generate java classes which implement the wsdl operations.

The arguments/return to the operations could be jaxb/xmlbeans objects
for instance or some axis variant.

The interfaces generated by axis are likely largely correct for my uses,
but it would be the implementation of the java interface methods which i
want to change, etc.

I have two separate cases.

1) in which the codegen uses only the abstract wsdl to generate the java
code
and
2) in which the codegen uses the concrete&abstract parts to generate the
java code

How can/does one plugin in their own code generators/emitters to axis?
Or any other/better means to generate the code?

I have already looked at jax-ws, but have not found it to be very pluggable.

Any help or pointers to code or examples would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Jason