axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Hyzer <mchy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: [Axis2] [1.4] Zero Blockers / RC4 this weekend / Plan for 1.4 Final
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:11:20 GMT
That would be awesome.  Thanks!

________________________________
From: keith chapman <keithgchapman@gmail.com>
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; mchyzer@yahoo.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:29:16 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: [Axis2] [1.4] Zero Blockers / RC4 this weekend / Plan for 1.4 Final

Yes this is a serious issue. Shall we mark this as a blocker for 1.5?

Thanks,
Keith.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 10:29 AM, Chris Hyzer <mchyzer@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have the latest 1.4.1, and I was really hoping this issue would be fixed by now (we were
discussing it 6 months ago), but it does not appear to be fixed... will it ever be fixed?
 I still think it is a serious issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3364

Thanks!
Chris