axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: [Axis2]WS-Commons transports project
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 21:24:48 GMT

On June 24, at 13:13, Deepal jayasinghe wrote:

> I think most of you guys have forgotten about the proposal of moving
> Axis2 transport as a separate projects. However I did not forget
> that ;-)

You did (well, almost ;-)

More seriously, now that you are going to move the existing Axis2
transports to the ws-commons project, it will be our turn to move the
Synapse transports there. Did anybody start to elaborate a plan to do
this? I think there are several steps that must be completed before we
can do this move.

Regards,

Andreas