axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Question about Axis2 architecture
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:34:53 GMT
Hi Lasantha,

Axis2 is based on using a StAX pull parser for the actual document
processing, along with a build-on-demand document model (AXIOM). The
actual details of data binding are handled by the data binding tool, so
the Axis2 code can avoid any assumptions about the structure of the
resulting classes.

My devWorks article
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-java3/ has a
detailed discussion of just this topic.