axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Asankha C. Perera" <asan...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Moving all the transports into a common modules
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:07:37 GMT
Hi all

I will be moving the Mail, JMS and the Base Transport abstraction into
the WS Commons project now.

Then on WS-Commons dev list (CC:ing axis2-dev), I will be calling for a
vote for commit rights to Andreas, so that he can help maintain the codebase

We will consider moving other transports on a case-by-case basis, if
there will be an advantage for them for plain Axis2 as well.

asankha