axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]Transports moved to ws-commons
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2008 02:16:07 GMT
Hi All,

As I mentioned before ,  today I moved all the transport code into
ws-commons [1]. But I did not delete the code from Axis2 , since we need
to get the nightly builds up and running. So now we can move transports
from synapse to Axis2 :)

Glen : Could you please help me to get the nightly build running for
transport module. After that I can change Axis2.

[1] .
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/trunk/modules/transport

Thank you!
Deepal