axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: Adding Smtp and jms transports to transport module
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:10:55 GMT
Amila,

The intention was (and still is?) to take the versions of the mail and
JMS transports from the Synapse project. That's why they have been
removed from Axis2. I think that it would not be useful to resurrect
them. If people use the Axis2 versions of the transports, they should
take them from the 1.4 distribution or migrate to the Synapse
transports.

Regards,

Andreas