axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@skynet.be>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Moving all the transports into a common modules
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 09:29:54 GMT
Deepal,

Before we can move anything from Synapse to the new commons module, we
need to decide which transports we move (all or only a subset) and
based on that, we need to make sure that all the people involved in
the maintenance of these transports have commit access to the new
module.

In the meantime, I also have two comments/questions related to the
code that is already in the new module:
1. Wouldn't it be a good idea to take advantage of the move from Axis2
to ws-commons to use a more conventional directory structure, e.g. src/
main/java instead of src?
2. I don't see any documentation in the new module. There must have
been some docs for the transports in Axis2. When will this be moved?

Regards,

Andreas