axis-java-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sushil Dodake" <sushil.dod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected character '-' (code 45) in prolog; expected '<'
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 02:57:41 GMT
I am using java 6 and Tomcat 6 for running this service

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 9:50 PM, Sushil Dodake <sushil.dodake@gmail.com>wrote:

>  HI all,
>
> i am trying to use MTOM for sending a XLS file.
> when i call a service with the required input message XML i am getting
> following exeception.
> i have made necessary changes for enabling MTOM on client side and also in
> the the services.xml also i have enabled the MTOM param in the axis2.xml
> i am using axis 1.3 version.
> can sombody respond whats wrong here.
>
>
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil - Input
> contentType (application/xml; charset=UTF-8)
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.builder.BuilderUtil -
> CharSetEncoding from content-type (UTF-8)
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG
> org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.RequestURIBasedServiceDispatcher -
> [MessageContext: logID=urn:uuid:C4939039599A80B7421218492289781] Checking
> for Service using target endpoint address :
> /axis2/services/ReportService_v1_0
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.util.Utils -
> parseRequestURLForServiceAndOperation :
> [/axis2/services/ReportService_v1_0][/axis2/services]
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.i18n.ProjectResourceBundle -
> org.apache.axis2.i18n.resource::handleGetObject(servicefound)
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.engine.AbstractDispatcher -
> [MessageContext: logID=urn:uuid:C4939039599A80B7421218492289781] Found
> AxisService : ReportService_v1_0
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.util.Utils -
> parseRequestURLForServiceAndOperation :
> [/axis2/services/ReportService_v1_0][/axis2/services]
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG
> org.apache.axis2.dispatchers.RequestURIBasedOperationDispatcher -
> [MessageContext: logID=urn:uuid:C4939039599A80B7421218492289781] Attempted
> to check for Operation using target endpoint URI, but the operation fragment
> was missing
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,715 DEBUG org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils -
> createSOAPEnvelope using Builder (class
> org.apache.axis2.builder.ApplicationXMLBuilder) selected from type
> (application/xml)
>
> 2008-08-11 17:04:49,809 DEBUG org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils -
> XMLStreamReader is com.ctc.wstx.sr.ValidatingStreamReader
>
> Aug 11, 2008 5:04:49 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve
> invoke
>
> SEVERE: Servlet.service() for servlet AxisServlet threw exception
>
> *org.apache.axiom.om.OMException*: *
> com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException*: Unexpected character '-'
> (code 45) in prolog; expected '<'
>
>  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1]
>
>       at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(*
> StAXOMBuilder.java:239*)
>
>       at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.llom.OMDocumentImpl.getOMDocumentElement(
> *OMDocumentImpl.java:130*)
>
>       at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.getDocumentElement(
> *StAXOMBuilder.java:359*)
>
>       at org.apache.axis2.builder.ApplicationXMLBuilder.processDocument(*
> ApplicationXMLBuilder.java:61*)
>
>       at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createDocumentElement(*
> TransportUtils.java:160*)
>
>       at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(*
> TransportUtils.java:111*)
>
>       at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.util.RESTUtil.processXMLRequest(*
> RESTUtil.java:60*)
>
>       at
> org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet$RestRequestProcessor.processXMLRequest(
> *AxisServlet.java:788*)
>
>       at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet.doPost(*
> AxisServlet.java:193*)
>
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(*HttpServlet.java:710*)
>
>       at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(*HttpServlet.java:803*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(
> *ApplicationFilterChain.java:290*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(*
> ApplicationFilterChain.java:206*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(*
> StandardWrapperValve.java:233*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(*
> StandardContextValve.java:175*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(*
> StandardHostValve.java:128*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(*
> ErrorReportValve.java:102*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(*
> StandardEngineValve.java:109*)
>
>       at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(*
> CoyoteAdapter.java:286*)
>
>       at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(*
> Http11Processor.java:844*)
>
>       at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(*
> Http11Protocol.java:583*)
>
>       at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(*
> JIoEndpoint.java:447*)
>
>       at java.lang.Thread.run(*Thread.java:619*)
>
> Caused by: *com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxUnexpectedCharException*: Unexpected
> character '-' (code 45) in prolog; expected '<'
>
>  at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1]
>
>       at com.ctc.wstx.sr.StreamScanner.throwUnexpectedChar(*
> StreamScanner.java:623*)
>
>       at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.nextFromProlog(*
> BasicStreamReader.java:2047*)
>
>       at com.ctc.wstx.sr.BasicStreamReader.next(*
> BasicStreamReader.java:1069*)
>
>       at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.builder.StAXOMBuilder.next(*
> StAXOMBuilder.java:153*)
>
>       ... 22 more
>
>  regards,
>
> Sushil
>
>

Mime
View raw message